It is our aim to provide a comfortable home in which young adults will receive the support they require to achieve their individual goals. We will focus on developing life skills that foster independence ensuring each person is offered the support required to achieve their potential. Each person will be encouraged and supported to enjoy a full and varied life.
- Provide a positive environment based on continued development and fulfillment for all.
- Embrace a supported living model
- Follow a person centred planning approach
- Always show respect for tenants' individual wishes
- Always put health and safety first
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle
- Foster strong links with our community
- Develop a broad programme of activities
- Employ qualified, experienced and motivated staff
'Our daughter has complex social and communication disabilities. Without the expertise provided at Higher Green Farm she fails to thrive and becomes highly destructive. It is testimony to the continual effort and kindness of staff that she and all her disabilities, both mental and physical are well understood and managed in such a way to allow her to feel secure and to flourish. Higher Green Farm is her second home and second family.'
- from the parent of a service user at Higher Green Farm since 2013
© 2017 Higher Green Farm
The Green, Poulshot, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 1RW
Tel: 01380 828239
Mobile: 07725 108 244
Supported living for young adults with special needs